The Juarez Family

The Juarez Family

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Agoura 10K


Tanner and I ran the Agoura 10K this morning.  It was Tanner's first 10K race and mine as well.  It was a challenging course, but so lovely and a great expo afterwards.  I guess they were giving out free pancakes with chocolate chips (I didn't know that until after I got home).



Here we are waiting for the race to begin.  It was FREEZING!  


Now we have taken off our warm clothes and are waiting for the race to start.  Tanner took off way less than me.  He ran in his pants, but I ran in my shorts!


The last couple yards.  
Tanner kept me running hard.  In fact, it's the fastest I've run to date in a race.  I think it was a piece of cake for him.   Afterwards, I needed to stretch.  He didn't so much.


 With our Finisher Medals in hand.  
Next time he said he'd do a Half.  Yippee!


No comments: