The Juarez Family

The Juarez Family

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bridal Veil Falls

Most fun day ever!  We went to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo, Utah, with Tatia's family, including her in-laws, Judy and Harold.
First, we start off with a picnic.
Then Jenna and Sophie take Teo and Lola to look over the bridge.  My babies are certainly lucky to have such wonderful cousins who love to play and take care of them.


Now it's time to swing.  One...Two... THHRREEEEEEEEE!





 
Lola, do you want a turn?


 WHEEEEEEE!

 We walked up this path, not long, and come to this rock hill with a water fall at the top.  Well, you can't see very well, but people are actually walking up the rock hill to get to the falls.  Allysa, Sophie, and I started to walk up the falls.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  I loved the climb and I loved the water splashing in my face.
 Tatia stayed with Teo, and then carefully led him up a separate path to the falls where I met him.


 Jenna stayed at the bottom with Lola.  They also had a little fish pond that Lola was intrigued with.

 Back to the picnic area to get ready to go home.  We could not get a shot, but Daniel and Tanner climbed ALL the way up.  We didn't see them for a long time.  I know they had fun.
 Time to go potty before getting in car.  Daniel is helping Teo.

 Happy and tired, ready to go home.

No comments: